This is an archival print of an original painting of a polar bear mom and her cubs. I wanted to convey the love and dedication mother's have to their offspring. Polar bears are endangered and three cubs like this would be highly unlikely to survive. This mother still gives her all like mothers before and mothers after.
Strathmore or Canson TEXTURED RAG -A thick, textured, and heavy duty paper. This paper is archival and its surface replicates the look and feel of watercolor paper. (White / 300gsm)
- Printed with professional grade Canon printers.
- Printed using archival pigment inks.
- Printed on highest quality fine art paper.
- Prints come with artist signature and print title on the back.
PACKAGING / SHIPPING
- I ship prints flat, carefully packaged in a plastic sleeve and rigid mailer, with cardboard added for support.
- For info on shipping, use the "Shipping & Policies" tab above.
- Prints are designed to fit into standard sized frames. Frames are not included.
- Colors my appear slightly different from the print depending on your monitor settings
©2018 Aleesha Burke
All art is the property of artist Aleesha Burke and may not be reproduced, resold, or used in any form.
Nursing Polar Bear Cubs Painting
Giclee Archival Print